Monday, April 18, 2011

PSA: By The Sweet Paprika

I guess I should address the fact that I haven't posted in about a year, and I'm suddenly popping back up. In all honesty, school got the best of me as a full-time student and part-time employee, I had been bombarded with work with little to no time to cook or document the little bit of cooking I got to do. I've continued food shopping and restaurant dining all the while, and realized it seemed a little pointless unless I had someone out there to share it with. So here I am, back again making a conscious effort to make time to document the food I devour on my trails, and the clothes I do it in.

Whether it's up to date or recaps of dinings gone unpublished, I hope this blog of fashion and food will satisfy you with some food for thought and quench your thirst for fashion.

Till next time...
The Sweet Paprika

No comments:

Post a Comment