Wednesday, June 9, 2010

For the Bold: Chocolate Grand Marnier Souffle

I'm not one for introductions so I'm just gonna dive right into the food (as I do every meal)! Today my little sister, Anya and I decided to deconstruct and rebuild a dessert we were so lucky to have tasted a couple nights before at Khun Thai in Summit, New Jersey. Ironically enough, I prompted the trip to this restaurant after reading a post on The Ivory Hut, reviewing it (which I found through Foodgawker by accident). The pics made my mouth water and the fact that it was so close I haddd to go. The food was beyond my expectations, but I'm not going to go into detail, I'll save that for another post.


Back to the Chocolate Grand Marnier Souffle. It was incredibly simple and fast to make, and I barely took the time to take a decent picture before I gobbled it up. I adapted the recipe from here. Anya handmade the whipped cream and chocolate drizzle which literally only required two ingredients each. It's probably not so good for my health that this dessert was so easy to make but I'm definitely going to be making this dessert more, so better pics will ensue.


No comments:

Post a Comment