Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer Essential: Wedges

I, along with my confidant of The Sweet Paprika, know that one thing we love most about summer aside from sleeping in, BBQ ribs, Beach days, and Mr. Softee, are the summer sandals we can don everyday till the outlines of our feet are imprinted on the soles. Gladiators, flip flops, slip-ons, you name it we have it.

This summer I've tried to step a little more into my feminine side by trying to wear heels a little more during the summer days. Now while I covet Christian Louboutin 5 inch heels just like the next gal, I know that I can barely stand 15 minutes in them. So the simple answer to my dilemma is: wedges. Insanely comfortable and just as cute, feminine, and smexy (yes I said smexy) as those 6 inch Givenchy platforms, here's a couple of my summer picks:



From left to right:
ASOS Leather Ankle Strap Wedges - $76.00
Michael Kors Braided Wedge - $240.00
Joe's Jeans Wedge Sandal - $179.95
Steve Madden Warrick Wooden Wedge - $169.00
DVF Opal Wedge Leather Sandals - $295.00
Gap Floral Bow Wedge - $110.00
Sigerson Morrison Double-Knot Flouresant Wedge - $475.00
Dolce Vita Pela Leather Wedge - $172.95
Jeffery Campbell Smith Wedge - $120.00

I actually just received the Dolce Vita Wedges that I had been coveting for a couple months, and I've got to say that I absolutely love 'em. They're crazy comfortable and grey's one of my favorite shades that I think it goes with just about everything (one thing though is that the construction of the shoe is a little faulty, their glue is started to wear down already ).

No comments:

Post a Comment